Everyone is making websites, and they are growing increasingly popular. After all, with the advent of website builders, it’s become a lot easier. Today, we’ll learn about the finest free website builder in India, as well as the benefits of the free choice.
But first, let’s learn a little more about website builders.
- 1 What are website builders?
- 2 How do website builders work?
- 3 Is a website builder easy to use?
- 4 The best free website builder in India
- 5 1. WordPress
- 6 Conclusion
What are website builders?
This is software that makes making a website easier by removing the need for coding and design abilities.
They offer the best user experience because they save time and money. They also offer predesigned and themed templates for any website, as well as a simple editor to get your site up and running quickly.
How do website builders work?
They build websites and come equipped with all of the necessary tools and pre-designed templates. Furthermore, they provide a code-free website creation method.
Is a website builder easy to use?
Yes, they feature basic editing tools that assist one make a website quickly, in addition to providing codeless website creation.
The best free website builder in India
The list is extensive, but today we’ll focus on the top 11 free website builders and what they have to offer.
It’s a website builder that has aided in the building of websites. WordPress has been used to create 39% of the world’s websites.
It also includes a drag-and-drop website builder that doesn’t require any coding. There are many different themes to pick from.
WordPress’s free plan includes:
- free support and the ability to learn how to use WordPress for free from their website.
- Themes are available for free, and you can choose from a large number of them.
- 3 GB of hosting storage
- Add simple plugins like Jetpack for free.
- Updates are available for free whenever they become available.
Wix is a well-known website builder that was established in 2006. With its drag and drop interface, it also enables for quick website development.
- Customer care- it is 24/7 to support all customers.
- Bandwidth – up to 500MB.
- Up to 500MB of storage.
- Get your website up and operating for free with free website hosting.
- A subdomain is assigned by domain.
OLITT is India’s greatest free website builder. It has recently achieved popularity in the market due to its simplicity.
It offers code-free website construction as well as a large variety of themed templates that can be quickly updated with a drag-and-drop tool.
It has plans and prices as a free website builder; under the free plan, Olittoffers the following:
- 500 MB of disc space is available for storage.
- DNS management enables you to simply manage all of your domains and other information.
- Link a custom domain—or connect an existing domain—with ease.
- 1 GB of bandwidth
- Access to a large number of templates for pre-built websites.
Weebly is a web hosting and website builder platform that was founded in 2006. It contains a drag-and-drop editor that makes website development simple.
However, as India’s top free website builder, it contains the following features:
- SSL encryption protects both your data and that of your clients.
- 500MB of storage
- Search Engine Optimization—every site has a built-in tool to assist you in ranking higher in search engines.
- Support is available in the form of a community forum, a chat room, and an email address.
Zyro is a drag-and-drop platform that lets users create websites, sell products online, and use artificial intelligence.
It was created in 2019 and provides the following services:
- Storage -500MB
- Bandwidth – 500MB
- Templates – access to a large number of them
- Create secure websites with SSL encryption.
In 2007, a German website builder and hosting solution was created to allow anyone establish a website without any prior knowledge of web design or coding.
Jimdo, India’s greatest free website builder, provides the following features:
- Storage – 500MB
- Bandwidth – 2GB
- Create websites that look fantastic on any device using mobile optimization.
- The website is protected by HTTP security, which uses standard encryption.
Site123 is a free website builder that doesn’t require any coding or design knowledge to set up and maintain a website.
The free plan includes the following features:
- Storage – 250 MB
- Bandwidth – 250 MB
- Subdomains are available for free.
Webnode is a website builder from the Czech Republic with a large selection of well-crafted themes for quick website development.
The free plan includes the following features:
- They have free hosting that is always up and running.
- Professional customer service is available at all times.
- There is no limit to the number of pages you can build for your website.
Strikingly has brought the process of website creation to a new level, allowing people with little or no experience to create mobile-friendly sites.
The enticingly low-cost package includes:
- Unlimited sites- publish any number of pages
- Storage: 500MB per site
- Bandwidth: 5GB
- 24/7 Reach out for assistance at any moment.
Mozello is a blogging site builder with an ecommerce platform and hosting. It provides free website creation in a short period of time.
It features a free plan that includes the following:
- Wide range of designs- access thousands of themed templates to create your free website.
- SEO help and other marketing features are included.
- Mobile device support
- Storage- 500MB.
IMCreator was formed in 2006 as a software and hosting firm. The website builder offers an easy-to-use interface that allows even beginners to create professional-looking websites with just a few mouse clicks.
The free plan has this to offer:
- 50MB hosting.
- Access to entire templates provided.
- Free subdomain.
- Basic customer support.
Webflow is yet another best free website builder in India, having been created in 2013 and providing software as a service for website creation and hosting.
Their design is basic and intuitive, making it simple to create a website.
The free plan offers:
- 2 projects: use these projects to improve your website.
- Billing for the client.
- Free hosting: use the free subdomains to publish your website.
Website builders have revolutionised the online creation process. India is a large, populous country where technology is still thriving; websites are quickly becoming the most effective means to reach a large number of people.
The finest free website builder in India is determined by your preferences; nevertheless, if you have an idea, don’t let it go to waste; instead, make a website for free.
With these website builders, you can get online quickly and easily while also saving money.
Read more :